Download winterWorks poster here. Print and distribute
Download Entry Guidelines here. Print and distribute
Who is Eligible?
- All U.S. residents working in 2D/ 3D media, except video
When is the Deadline?
- All submissions must be received by January 7, 2017
What You Need to Submit
- Send us 5 photographs of your best work in JPEG format. Submit them on CD, thumb drive, or in an email. Each file must be less than 2 MB in size.
- Name your files in the following manner: LastNameFirstName_Title_Size_2.jpg
For example: MaryJones_MyBeautifulAbstract_16x20_2.jpg)
- Include an artist statement (less than 1 page) that includes what you are trying to achieve with your work.
- Include a short resume with your contact information (Name, phone, website, email, social media links).
- Include a check, made out to "Piermont Flywheel Gallery" for $35 to cover your entry fee for 5 images - you can include extra images at $5 each.
- Mail or email your entry to:
- If you would like your materials returned, please include a padded envelope that's stamped and self-addressed. You can also pick up your CD or thumb drive at the gallery.
9 Piermont Road
- The top 3 artists will be featured in the gallery’s group exhibition at the
Piermont Flywheel Gallery, February 23 through April 2, 2017.
- The artists’ work will be featured here on our website.
Selection, Exhibition and Sale of Your Work
- Selected artists will be notified by email by January 20th, 2017.
- All works in show are considered for sale unless marked NFS (not for sale).
- There is a 30% commission for all works sold at the gallery.
Delivery of Your Work
Once you are approved, please hand deliver your work to Piermont Flywheel Gallery on Sunday, January 29th between 6:00 pm & 7:30 pm or Monday, January 30th 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm.
Pick up Work
Please pick up your work on Sunday, February 19th between 6:00pm & 7:30pm or Monday, February 20th between 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm.